The mission of our youth ministry programs is to attract, engage, and retain youth in the life and leadership of our parish. Our programs are designed to offer many opportunities for your youth to grow and develop their Catholic identity while putting their faith into action.
Our Source MS and Summit HS programs offer a wide variety of activities to teach the Gospel message of serving others while learning about our Catholic social teachings. Opportunities include:
- One Warm Coat Project
- Operation Christmas Child
- Alpha Omega Health Kit Project
- Military Gift Boxes
- Letter writing for the military and local elderly
- Dances for Special Olympics athletes and their friends
- Backpack and school supplies collection for the needy
- Food Collection
- Immersion Programs – local and out of state
- Work with Catholic Charities
All students in grades 6 – 12 are welcome to join these activities.