Offering the hands of friendship, the goal of Visiting Ministry is to offer spiritual and social support for men, women and children of all ages who are home-bound, hospitalized or in a care facility.
If you know someone who would like to be served by this ministry, please contact the Rectory office.
- We provide Mass or Eucharistic Prayer Services to local facilities including Los Altos Sub Acute Center, Mountain View Health Care Center, Sunrise Nursing Diamond Care Facilities, etc.
- Eucharist and prayer to Catholics at El Camino Hospital.
- Possible transportation to Mass based on individual circumstances.
- Social interaction with the home bound and those in care facilities.
- Telephone calls to those listed in the Prayer Corner of the parish bulletin.
If you are homebound, cannot attend Mass and would like Communion brought to you; or if you are lonely and would like a visit, please call Doris DeFranco at 408-739-0974 to schedule a visit. If you are interested in visiting someone who needs uplifting and would like to join this wonderful Ministry, please attend our next meeting on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 10:00-11:00am in the Rectory Conference Room.
To learn more or to join Visisting Ministry, please contact Doris DeFranco at firstname.lastname@example.org.